Google+

Thursday 18 July 2013

iWATCH FROM APPLE ...FULL REVIEW,SPECIFICATION AND PRICE IN INDIA


Today we will review you about iWatch which is a smart watch from apple. It is not launched yet but will be launched in 2014 and also all features are not revealed but some specifications are leaked, so today we will tell you some of the specifications of this watch.
This is a 1.5 inches display smart watch having very smooth touch screen with scratch less gorilla glass for protection. This watch comes with feature of gadgets like iPhone, iPad etc and also contains apple software's like iTunes, siri etc.
iWatch has a very gorgeous look with its slim width and light weight and it is very advance from other smart watches and you can run Facebook,twitter and other social networking sites on it. This watch also contains Bluetooth and almost every app of apple.
You can connect this watch with your apple devices and can control your phone or tablet through your smart iWatch.

Price of this watch is not revealed yet but it expected that it will comes with a 18000 INR price tag.



SO OVERALL THIS WILL BE A GREAT SMART WATCH AND YOU CAN GO FOR THIS.AND WITH THESE KIND OF GADGET YOU FEEL REALLY LIKE YOU BECOME A SUPER HERO 

"IMAGES OF iWatch IS NOT REAL THEY ARE IMAGINARY IMAGES .NOBODY HAVE REAL IMAGES OF iWatch" 







 HOPEFULLY  THIS REVIEW IS BENEFICIAL FOR YOUIF YOU HAVE  ANY QUERY ABOUT THIS GADGET OR ANY OTHER GADGET THEN LEAVE COMMENT OR CONTACT US AT futuretechhub2050@gmail.com AND IF YOU WANT TO ADVERTISE SOMETHING ON THIS BLOG FOR FREE SEND US PHOTO  WITH DETAIL AT ABOVE GIVEN EMAIL ID




8 comments:

  1. There are lots of interesting features in Apple iWatch. It's price is not too high. Thank you giving full specifications.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it okay to post part of this on my website basically post a hyperlink to this webpage?
    Sell used apple smartwatches

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great informative article I really like you info. I think These Best Smartwatches can be a great Gift Idea for Christmas, I personally like these watches and would recommend everyone. : best christmas gift Deals
    Apple Watch Series 3
    Samsung Gear S3
    Even These Trimmers can be a great idea for christmas gifts
    Best Beard Trimmers for man
    Also as winter has come so for household a water heaters can also be look to gift someone. I dont know whether you all agree with me or not.
    Best Beard Trimmers for man I hope this christmas these are the things we can look for gift someone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was tired asking for people on how to do setup my apple watch. Here is where I got all my questions answered - http://www.google.com - The

    best facilitator I ever met.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I have browsed most of your posts. This post is probably where I got the most useful information for my research. Thanks for posting, maybe we can see more on this. Are you aware of any other websites on this subject. Apple watch series 5

    ReplyDelete
  6. https://applekrowak.blogspot.com/2019/07/iconator2-lets-you-take-control-over.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I finally found great post here.I will get back here. I just added your blog to my bookmark sites. thanks.Quality posts is the crucial to invite the visitors to visit the web page, that's what this web page is providing. Rolex replications for sale

    ReplyDelete
  8. tan leather straps apple watch Hello, this weekend is good for me, since this time i am reading this enormous informative article here at my home.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...